Are you experiencing any problems with these things?
- You want to make your products smaller, lighter, or thinner.
- You want to create innovative products using unprecedented shapes or materials.
- You want to prototype and mass-produce at low cost.
- You want to create low load contacts.
- You want to apply an insulating treatment between narrow pitches.
- You want to perform multi-pin or narrow pitch drilling.
Your problems can be solved with Kyosei's photoetching technology.
- Contactors for semiconductor wafers/package inspection (spring terminals)
- By adding +ONE cutting-edge technology to the etching technology we have cultivated over many years, Kyosei offers test solutions capable of supporting a wide variety of contact methods—from wafer tests to final tests.
- As well as cantilever, vertical, cobra, and MEMS-type probes, Kyosei offers wire probes, probe heads, custom sockets, and probe pins using various barrels, etc.—all of which can be adapted according to client needs from the design stage through to prototyping, evaluation, and mass production.
- In addition to stainless steel, nickel, BeCu, tungsten, and palladium alloys, Kyosei can also process very hard and difficult-to-cut materials (rhodium alloys, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, etc.) that are difficult to process using conventional methods.Supported materials
- Kyosei offers a variety of surface treatments (gold plating, silver plating, palladium plating, rhodium plating, DLC coating, insulating treatments, black oxide treatments, GD coatings, and more).
- In addition to flat etching, 3D etching can also be performed on metal materials such as pipe materials or wire/bar materials. We can perform spiral etching on pipe materials to create spring forms, as well as etching slits or grooves, tip processing for extremely fine wire, and secondary laser processing.
- Using the etching process, high-quality contactors can be achieved without the machining burrs commonly found with mechanical machining (cutting, grinding, etc.) or press processing using dies.
- Lead frame for semiconductor packages
- MEMS semiconductor packages
- Carrier/shipping trays for semiconductor processing
- Test heads and guide plates for probe cards/IC sockets
- Guide plates and substrate frames for semiconductor devices
- Interposers for probe cards
This is the Kyosei difference.
- Smaller, finer, and thinner than anywhere else
- We offer etching processes at a thickness of 0.004 mm (among the thinnest in the world).
- Wide range of supported materials and hardness
- We can tailor the ideal solution to your purpose and applications.
- Ability to deliver innovation
- We developed the industry's first high conductivity/low load spring.
- High quality × low cost × short delivery time
- Prototypes delivered as fast as 3 days. Low-cost mass production with Japanese-built quality is also possible.
- Responsive support
- Support from specialists in every field. We can also consult on structural design.