Are you experiencing any problems with these things?
- You want to make products smaller, lighter, or thinner.
- You want to create innovative products using unprecedented shapes or materials.
- You want to prototype and mass-produce at low cost.
- You want to create pressure-resistant flow channels.
- You want to make highly durable springs.
- You want to create high-definition mesh filters.
- You want to apply processing to composite materials (metal–resin, etc.).
Your problems can be solved with Kyosei's photoetching technology.
- Vehicular equipment for automobiles
- Engines, audio devices, drive recorders, heads-up displays, LED light components, and more.
- Smartphone camera lens components
- Springs for VCM (auto focus) and OIS (optical image stabilization), where we hold the top market share worldwide.
- Optical device components
- Lens components for digital cameras (shutters, apertures, light-shielding plates, and pinholes).
- Part for flow channels
- Head components for inkjet printers, flow channels for heat exchangers, special-purpose flow channels, and more.
- MEMS sensors
- Lead frames for packages, other sensor components, and more.
- Vapor deposition masks, metal masks, yokes
- These components form the basis of electronic products (circuits).
- Encoders, metal squeegees
- Compatible with all kinds of transmissive or reflective encoders.
- Filters, slits, diaphragms
- Our processes are compatible with filters with fine holes of Φ0.1 mm arranged at pitch of 0.15 mm with plate thickness of 50 um.
This is the Kyosei difference.
- Smaller, finer, and thinner than anywhere else
- We offer etching processes at a thickness of 0.004 mm (among the thinnest in the world).
- Wide range of supported materials and hardness
- Make your selection based on the desired specifications, such as spring load or conductive qualities.
- Ability to deliver innovation
- We developed and delivered the world's first VCM springs for camera lens parts designed for smartphones.
- High quality × low cost × short delivery time
- Prototypes delivered as fast as 3 days. Low-cost mass production with Japanese-built quality is also possible.
- Responsive support
- Wide-ranging consultation and support for customer needs from specialists in every field.